Available Core Processes and Product Range
• Press Shop
– predominantly, but not limited to, sub-components for the current product range.
– tube manipulation (round or square)
– beading, upsetting, roll beading
• End Forming
• Expansion and Reduction
- tubular product and sub assembly sizing
– braze assembly of manipulated tube and sub-components
– welding assembly of sub-components (Robot cells and hand)
• Impact Beam Induction Hardening
Fuel fillers, Impact beams, Sports Bars, Oil suction pipes, exhaust manifold tubes (including perforated), dip stick tubes, coolant pipe assemblies, stainless steel sub assemblies (catalytic converter industry), guide tubes, styling items (tubular) etc.
Sentech’s Quality Policy
• Sentech Ind is committed to supply products and services of consistently good quality which conform fully to company and statutory requirements in meeting and/or exceeding our customer’s specified and implied expectations
• Dedicated to the continual improvement in all aspects of our business, in particular:-
• The development and improvement of our products and services in line with our customers' needs and expectations.
• Maintenance of an effective Management System in line with ISO/TS16949 and best business practices in the management of technology and projects; a system which also helps to ensure minimal wastage in all our processes.
• Evaluation, training and development of all employees in order to meet our objectives.
• Ongoing development of a corporate culture which incorporates problem solving and continual improvement, encouraging all employees to take pride in, and personal responsibility for their work and the development of better working practice.
• Establishing and reviewing objectives and targets for all levels of our company which are realistic, achievable and measurable.
Certified to ISO/TS 16949 : 2002
Sentech Industries (part of the Argent Industrial Group since December 2006) are a Port Elizabeth based supplier of manipulated tube, and brazed and/or welded tubular assemblies, for most of the major local automotive manufacturers - these include the likes of Toyota, General Motors, Volkswagen, Ford and 2nd tier to Nissan Trucks.
New developments in 2008 will include the commissioning of an E-coat and Powder Coat facility to service both its and potential new customer coating requirements.